Telangana: Dr YSR University of Health Sciences informed about the revised date for exercising web options for phase 1 of management (Category B1, B2 & Category C (NRI)) quota seats for MBBS admission for the academic year 2022-23.
The details related to retaining/continuing in the Phase-I reported college/seat has also been issued.
As per the notice, the candidates can exercise the web option at 2:00 pm on 14.11.2022. All the candidates whose names are present in the Final Merit Position of Management Quota displayed on 11.11.2022 on the University Website are only eligible to exercise web options on the above schedule dates as per the Seat Matrix displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
Steps to be followed while exercising web options –
1. The candidates need to click the “WEB OPTIONS FOR MBBS MQ Candidates” button on the left of the URL loading page. They will be redirected to the “INSTRUCTIONS” page. Scroll Down & tick the “CHECKBOX”, then click on the “PROCEED TO WEB OPTIONS” button.
2. The candidates must enter Application ID (Ex: UG22MQXXXX) & NEET All India Rank and click “VERIFY.”
3. The candidates must enter the OTP received on their mobile no or email and click “Log in”. If they have not received OTP for 3 minutes, please click on “RESEND OTP.”
4. The candidate will see a list of colleges below your basic details. The number of colleges displayed will depend on the candidate’s eligibility with respect to Gender, Minority, NRI and OCI details.
5. Click on the “SELECT” Button to add a college to the priority list, which is displayed on the Right side of the screen. Click on the “REMOVE” Button to remove a college from the priority list. Candidates can move a college up or down their priority list by clicking on the “UP” or “DOWN” Buttons. Select colleges of their preference to their priority list to submit.
6. After selecting all colleges, click on the “PREVIEW & SUBMIT” button present at the bottom of the page.
7. After the candidates click the “PREVIEW & SUBMIT” button, they will be taken to the Submission page, and they can preview all their options before submission.
8. If candidates are satisfied with the order of their priority, click on the “SUBMIT WITH OTP” button. If they want to change their order, click the “BACK” button.
9. After clicking the “SUBMIT WITH OTP” button, the candidates will receive an OTP. They must enter their OTP in the required field at the bottom of their screen.
10. After successfully submitting OTP, they can take a printout of their web options by clicking on the “PRINT” button at the bottom of their screen.
11. If the candidates Re-Login, they can see their submitted order, time of submission and number of times their submissions below their basic details. They can change the order and repeat the submission process if they want to change their priority.
Candidates of round 1 who wish to retain/continue their allotted seat of round 1 will have to submit their self-declaration. The declaration can be submitted by 14th November 2022, 4:00 pm at https://ugcq.ntruhsadmissions.com/.
Candidates note that this does not apply to the candidates who have been allotted a college/seat as per their 1st option (of the prioritised options) and reported/joined at that college. Those who have submitted self-declaration to retain/continue in the reported/joined seat of Phase-I will not be considered for upgradation in the next phase of counselling (except for default sliding within the same college as per the one-time options already exercised) but will be retained in the existing seat. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Phase-I reported/joined candidates who have not submitted self-declaration to retain in the reported/joined seat will be considered for Phase-II of counselling for upgradation/sliding as per the one-time options already exercised.
The joined candidates up to round 2 of AIQ, or State Quota, shall not be eligible to participate in the further rounds for All India Quota or State Quota from the academic year 2022-23 onwards.
Procedure for submitting self-declaration to retain at the Phase-I reported/joined seat –
1. Phase-I reported/joined candidates will receive messages from Dr YSR UHS, Vja, regarding submission of self-declaration to retain/continue at the PhaseI reported/joined seat of the MBBS course for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates willing for upgradation (as per the one-time options already exercised) can ignore the message.
2. Interested candidates shall log in to https://ugcq.ntruhsadmissions.com/.
3. After login, the candidate shall enter the OTP received to the registered mobile number or email. If OTP is not received long, please click “RESEND” to get it again.
4. After that, the candidate can see the Reported/Joined college details. If the candidate is willing to retain/continue in the reported/joined college, they shall click the check box and “Submit with OTP”.
5. Enter OTP received to the Mobile/Email and shall click on the “Verify & Submit” Button.
6. After successful submission with OTP, candidates can take a printout of the same by clicking on the “PRINT” button for future reference.
7. Once the candidate completes the said procedure, it will be confirmed that the candidate has accepted and is willing to retain and continue in the Phase-I reported seat. No request for change, if any, will be entertained.
Steps to follow for exercising retain/continue option –
1. Please click the “RETAIN/CONTINUE in Joined/Reported College” button on the left side of the URL loading page. The candidates will be redirected to the “Log in” page for self-declaration.
2. The candidates need to enter their Application ID (Ex: UG22CQXXXX) & NEET All India Rank and click “VERIFY” to get OTP to their Mobile and Email id.
3. The candidates must enter the OTP received on their mobile no or email and click “Log in”. If they have not received OTP for a long time, please click “RESEND” to get OTP again.
4. The Candidate’s Details and Reported/Joined College can be seen. If the candidates are willing to Retain/Continue in the Reported/Joined College, Please click the check box and Click “Submit with OTP”.
5. Please enter OTP received to the Mobile/Email and click on the “Verify & Submit” Button.
6. Please take a Printout by clicking the “PRINT” button for future reference.
To view the notices, click on the links below –