Tripura: The Director of Medical Education (DME Tripura) has announced suspending the mop-up round for NEET PG candidates, scheduled for 11th November 2022. Details related to choice filling for the round have also been issued.
As per the notices, since the schedule for a mop-up round of PG Counselling is extended as per DGHS, MCC, New Delhi, the mop-up game for NEET PG 2022 counselling for new registration and payment is also being extended up to the following day of the result publication of the central mop up round.
The offline counselling of the mop UP round was supposed to be held at Karl Land Steiner Auditorium Agartala Govt. Medical College.
Eligibility Criteria –
1. The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
2. The Candidate must be a domicile of the State of Tripura.
3. A candidate must get Qualifying marks in NEET PG 2022 to participate in the counselling.
4. The Candidate must obtain the MBBS Degree from any Medical College Recognized by MCl/NMC with an MBBS Registration Certificate from Tripura State Medical Council.
5. The Candidate must have completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship for one year on or before 31/5/2022. He should possess registration from State Registration Council or Central Registration Council. The Candidate, if not get the roll from the Medical Council of the State of Tripura and subsequently must produce the said registration after getting registered with the Tripura Medical Council within three months of their admission for the PG Courses to the concerned Institution for candidates admitting in Medical Colleges of the State as well as to the office of the Director of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura.
All the candidates are instructed to visit the Director of Medical Education, Government of Tripura website for all necessary information, including an information Bulletin consisting of Eligibility, required documents, applicable ‘Bonds’, etc., and the Schedule of Counselling. Flow chart, Registration fees, Seat Matrix, etc., in connection with Tirupura NEET PG 2022 counselling.
The Directorate of Medical Education under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Tripura, started functioning on 15th October 2011. This Directorate deals with matters relating to Medical Education, like Medical Colleges, Regional Pharmacy Colleges, Nursing Colleges in Government and Private Sector, Nursing Education, Paramedical Education etc. In addition, this Directorate conducts Post Graduate courses in some medical colleges.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/neet-pg-190724.pdf.