Maha CET Cell announced extension of personal counseling round
for admissions to Medical Postgraduate CPS Fellowship/ CPS Diploma Courses at
Maharashtra State Government/Corporation Medical College/Hospital and Unaided
Private Institutes/ Hospital for Academic Year 2021-22 through NEET PG 2021
Merit on vacant seats.
The NEET-PG-2021 eligible and appeared candidates should submit registration/information online on the website, i.e., www.med-edu.in.
This information submitted will be used to prepare the provisional merit
list for the extended personal counseling round of the NEET-PG-CPS 2021 process for
Maharashtra State. Those candidates who are previously registered and not
allotted a seat, along with newly registered candidates, will be eligible for
this extended personal counseling round.
Candidates of previously conducted/completed admission
process of NEET-PG-CPS-2021 and having “Admitted” status during CAP
15′ round / 2nd round / Mop-up round and Personal Counselling Round in Govt. /
Corporation / Govt. aided / Private unaided / Minority Medical Institutes are
“not eligible” for this online registration process.
The process will be carried out as per the following schedule –
Online Registration for admission to CPS Fellowship /
08.11.2022 to 09.11.2022
Payment of Registration Fees through online payment
08.11.2022 to 09.11.2022
Publication of Provisional State Merit List for Extended
10.11.2022 by 1.00 pm
Extended Personal Counselling Round
Venue for Personal Counselling round
Aarogya Bhavan, Sabhagraha,
Ground Floor, St. George’s Hospital Campus, CST, Mumbai
Admission for the following types of courses will be conducted-
1. CPS courses recognized by National Medical
2. CPS courses not-recognized by National Medical
Commission but approved by the Maharashtra Medical Council.
The CPS courses recognized by National
Medical Commission will be allotted to eligible candidates as per lowered cut-off-percentile
as mentioned below –
REVISED MINIMUM QUALIFYING CRITERIA (as
REVISED CUT-OFF SCORE
Maharashtra Medical Council-approved vacant CPS courses will
be allotted to NEET-PG-2021 appeared candidates as per their merit.
The procedure of the personal counseling round for NEET-PG-CPS 2021 –
1. All the desirous candidates who are eligible per the rules should attend the personal Counselling round in person according to the above schedule.
2. The candidates are instructed to report to the Counselling center half an hour before the schedule. If any candidate reaches late to the Counselling center, they will be considered eligible for the remaining seats available at that time only.
3. The candidates should bring all the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the Personal Counselling Centre.
4. The provisional State Merit List for the extended Personal Counselling round will be published on the website on 10.11.2022.
5. The extended personal Counselling will be held strictly in order of merit, i.e., CPS SML number. The candidates will be offered all vacant seats and are available for allotment at the time of their Counselling.
6. In this round, allotment shall be made based on the choice made on the spot by the candidate at the time of personal Counselling appearance.
7. Allotment of the seat, once made in this extended personal Counselling round, shall not be changed and/or canceled at any count whatsoever. Therefore, while giving a choice on the spot at the time of this personal Counselling round, the candidates must thoroughly consider the available seats and opt for a seat they must join once allotted.
8. The rule of inter-se will be strictly followed if any reserve category seat remains unfilled. Please refer to Annexure “D” Page No. 31 to 33 of the NEET-PG-CPS 2021 Information brochure.
9. If the candidates are allotted any seat in the extended personal Counselling round, they will not be considered for the Inter-se round, if any.
10. Once a seat is allotted during the extended Personal Counselling round, the candidate should report to the allotted institute to join and complete all the necessary formalities by submitting all their original documents along with payment of requisite fees in the form of a Demand Draft before 17.11.2022, 5.00 pm.
11. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all his original documents and requisite fees to the allotted institute within the prescribed time limit.
12. If any candidate resigns the course from the seat allotted through the Extended Personal Counselling Round of the NEET-PG-CPS 2021 admission process after the cut-off date, there will be no refund of fees, and such candidates will have to pay the entire course fee as a penalty.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/cps-notice-no-06-190286.pdf.