Faridkot: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) announced a corrigendum about the tentative vacancy position of seats in PG Medical Courses for the Mop-up round of counselling under NEET PG-2022.
As per the notice, the seat of MD Anaesthesia at CMC Ludhiana in Category A under the SC category be read as Open IP seat in category A as the only seat of SC Anaesthesia at CMC Ludhiana has already been filled in the 2nd round of counselling.
The following candidates are eligible for the Mop Up round –
1. The candidates who are registering for the first time.
2. The candidates who have not joined the allotted seat of 2nd Counseling and exit with forfeiture of fee can apply afresh for the Mop Up Round.
The candidates who are not eligible for the Mop Up Round of Counseling – The candidates who are holding/joined the allotted seat of Round I or Round II.
Eligibility for PG admission –
1. The candidates have to be NEET PG qualified.
2. The candidates must have completed an MBBS degree from any recognized medical/dental college/ in India and possess an MBBS pass certificate.
3. The candidates should obtain a 12-month rotatory internship completion certificate issued on or before 31st March 2022.
4. Candidates must provide the permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. No other exam is considered for admission.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi Sufi headquartered in Faridkot. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic, and physical environment conducive to the free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad.
Recently Medical Dialogues team reported that BFUHS announced the revised counselling schedule for the Mop-up round for PG Medical/Dental courses under NEET PG-2022. The counselling schedule began on 14th November 2022. The merit list will be displayed on 17th November 2022. The candidates can fill in the choices between 18th November 2022 till 21st November 2022.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/pg-190948.pdf