Life is not certain and might take an unexpected turn when we least expect it. The same happened to our cheerful patient from Cambodia, Seng Srey! While traveling she did not know exactly what must be on her checklist to India. That is when we tried to get her everything possible without any problem. That is when it struck us, why not provide our Cambodian Patients traveling to India with all information they need?
Just like Mrs. Seng, you can also get the best treatment and hospitality at an affordable cost only by dropping your query at the GoMedii website.
What Should Cambodian Patients Traveling To India Know?
This blog contains all the information that you should know before traveling to India. Read everything keenly and make notes so you do not forget any important thing which leads to further trouble.
(People also like to read: Know Cost of Indian Visa Before Booking Tickets! )
Why does the patient travel to India from Cambodia?
India is a big country and a lot of passengers travel from Cambodia to India for different purposes, one of the most common purposes is medical treatment. India is affordable and provides the best treatment around the globe. That is why Cambodians have been coming to India for a long time.
We here have mentioned why Cambodian people prefer India:
- Minimum expenditure-important lower costs when varied with the expenditure of what it’s in UK/ USA.
- Generally safe- the world’s stylish prospects of clinical consideration, security, and caring ways are guaranteed.
- The quick, affordable, and complete treatment is organized at the best hospitals.
- Full patient guidance all day, everyday administration.
- Expert meetings- checks, clinical examinations, and conferences at the short announcements.
How can you get Visa?
Visa for Cambodian Patients Travelling To India can be applied for online and can receive the eVisa to India by Email, you can also contact us we will guide you throughout your visa and treatment procedure. The process is extremely simplified for Cambodian citizens. The electronic Indian Visa is an official document that permits entry into India.
Cambodian citizens will get a secure link to their email address for any documents required for an Indian Visa to make their application process easy, the documents can be photographs of their face or a passport bio-data page, which you can either upload on this website or email back to the Customer Support team’s email address.
The requirement for Cambodian citizens is to have the following ready for India eVisa:
- Email Id
- Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
- Ordinary Passport that is valid for 6 months
What are the conditions for Cambodians?
Visa definitely is the most important factor for Cambodians, but you still need to fulfill a few requirements such as documents to get started. You already have all the documents with you, you only need to go through the list to make sure you do not forget any document that can lead to a hectic travel experience.
The list of requirements is
- Valid passport – You will not face any problem getting a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiry date to make sure it is still valid.
- Digital passport-size photo – The picture must be recent. You should avoid making facial gestures in the picture, and the background should be white.
- Means of payment – Visa allows multiple types of payments. You can use your credit or a disbenefit card, and Paypal.
- Medical documents and invitation letter – If you are traveling for medical treatment you need to have your updated medical documents and a visa invitation from the hospital you want to get treatment.
- Letter from the sanitarium in India – This is compulsory for people who want a medical visa.
According to the visa type, some option documents will be necessary. The most important documents are:
- Applicant Photo
- Last Runner of Passport (if applicable)
- Passport Particular Details
- National ID Card (Combodia) (if applicable)
- Selfie holding the physical credit card which will be used for the sale is demanded to corroborate payment. Only the last 4 integers of the credit card should be visible in the picture. Only one image is demanded per order.
List of best hospitals in India.
This is the list of our finest hospitals that provide world-class treatment at affordable cost through a hustle-free process. Book an appointment to get treatment in one of these hospitals.
- Blk Super Speciality Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi
- Artemis Hospital
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Medanta The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurugram
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Sector 41, Gurugram
- Metro Hospital, Faridabad
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- Apollo Hospitals, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore
- Narayana Institute Of Cardiac Sciences, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore
(People also like to read: Know About Booking Flight For India From Cambodia )
What is the average living cost in India?
The living cost for a patient in India can be as low as $309 and can reach up to $ 1,088 according to your expenses and lifestyle. India is comparatively cheaper than other countries and has facilities similar to the developed nations. Click here to know more.
Where can you get the best Cambodian food in India?
India is famous for its cuisine, also can adapt to different cultures and food habits easily, such as we are very inspired by incredible Cambodian cuisine, and have many places which serve delicious Cambodian food.
You can easily get Cambodian food at these places:
- Khmer Kitchen, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Big Wong Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Friends of Pho Kolkata, West Bengal
- Lanterns Kitchen & Bar New Delhi, Delhi
- Plural Restaurant Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Auntie Fung’s Bengaluru, Karnataka
Will GoMedii be the best choice?
Our patients are our priority we not only help them to get the best treatment but also support you as our dearest friends and make things easy for you.
What you waiting for is a drop a query regarding booking flights for India from Cambodia through Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or emailing us at [email protected], regarding our services. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
(Patient also likes to read: Dieb SreyNuon From Cambodia Gets Affordable Radiation Therapy )
A Guide For Cambodian Patients Traveling To India was first posted on November 8, 2022 at 11:11 am.
©2018 “GoMedii Blog“. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org